From an anonymous PANS mom…. The details of our story are important, and yet not necessarily unique. There are too many families whose stories share the same refrain…just slightly different verses to the same song. After too many long, painful years suffering in silence, and medical and psychological professionals unable
I’m learning. I’m learning about marketing and advertising. I’m learning about how to say things as a “we” and not as an “I”. I’m learning that being open on my own personal social media platforms about my ideas about religion or my kids health, or my political affiliation can actually
While not all children with PANS and PANDAS need IVIG, the path for those who do can be nerve wracking and expensive. I’m a parent and not a medical doctor. This article is not to be construed as medical advice but rather topics to discuss with your doctor to help
My sister has a background in marketing and strategy. She’s been an incredible resource for me when getting PRAI off the ground. I have always been the type to just start something without really spending the time to ask myself where it is that I want to go, so her
Special Screening of My Kid Is Not Crazy to benefit PANS Research and Advocacy Initiative Help us spread the word! Download and print the flyer to share. The more doctors, educators, legislatures, families and mental health professionals that come see this movie, the closer we are to finding real solutions
When I first had my son 4 years ago I had the same fairytale picture of motherhood that most mother’s do. I pictured the playground, and the park. Watching his first play. The first time he got on the school bus. I never anticipated the food intolerances. The frequent infections.
- 312528 Jam2000000amTue, 12 Feb 2019 07:05:25 +000019 2016
- 3Tue, 12 Feb 2019 07:05:25 +000012 FebruaryAmerica/New_YorkbTue, 12 Feb 2019 07:05:25 +0000000000amTue, 12 Feb 2019 07:05:25 +000019 2016
- 72807 FebruaryAmerica/New_YorkbTue, 12 Feb 2019 07:05:25 +0000000000amTue, 12 Feb 2019 07:05:25 +000019 2016
- 82807 FebruaryAmerica/New_YorkbTue, 12 Feb 2019 07:05:25 +0000000000amTue, 12 Feb 2019 07:05:25 +000019 2016
- 252807 FebruaryAmerica/New_YorkbTue, 12 Feb 2019 07:05:25 +0000000000amTue, 12 Feb 2019 07:05:25 +000019 2016
Keep up with what we're doing at PRAI and learn more about PANS/PANDAS from families in your community.